Friday, June 4, 2010

my favorite

so it's naptime for the beast. it's one of my favorite times of day. it's a nice time for me to relax and do whatever i want for an hour and a half (2 if i'm lucky). thinking of my favorite time of day made me start to think about my other favorites. everybody's got them and my list is extensive, but here's a little taste of the things that i love...
naps
mint gum
shoes (oh boy this is a big one)
hazelnut coffee with two spoons of sugar and milk
reading good books while it's raining
hugs from the cutest 2 1/2 year old i know
perfume
camping and campfires
autumn
cleaning/organizing
being a college graduate but not having to work yet
wedding photos
traveling
eating
marriage proposals from my 2 year old son
spending time with family
holidays (all of them)
haircuts
high heels (even though i rarely wear them)
teaching
children's books
going out with friends
my mom's photos
dates with jarred
getting dressed up
laughing
bulldogs
decorating
working out (not really but if i tell myself that i love it, maybe it will come true)
my beautiful nieces
and
i love the fact that i only have about 4 more weeks of being pregnant!
there is so much more that i love, but that list could go on forever. take some time today to think about the things that you love. it can change your whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment