Saturday, March 5, 2011

day 15: bible verses

"What, then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8: 31

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future , nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8: 38

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek with all your heart. I will be found by you,' declares the Lord..."
Jeremiah 29: 11-14


these are just some verses i find encouragement in.
i hope they encourage you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment